Thursday, July 18, 2013

Adventures in the FL Keys with Noel

Hay everyone Noel here, today I am going to two fun places first stop is the Bass Pro Shop.
Going below deck 
 Me with an old typewriter.
 Breakfast, lunch and Dinner table 
The bathroom. 
 Where the sailors slept.
I still don't fit 
Me under the ship's sign

Looking at all the big fish 

Something is fishy here  LOL:D

Fish are friends not food 

Thats all the pics I have from the Bass Pro Shop but the next place is going to have even more pics  get ready to go under the sea at the Scuba Diving Museum.

In front of the mural at the Scuba diving museum 

I Love Manatees !!!!!!!!!!!(/\_/\) <3 
In the gift shop
Me in a diving helmet  
SWAB THE DECK, TIGHTEN THE SAILS, AND WALK THE PLANK. I AM THE CAPTAIN OF THIS SHIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
All the books you could ever want on Scuba diving
Me in old boots playing with an old fashion air pump 
Enjoy the rest of the museum 

A diving helmet from every country in the world 
A cool lab
Fishy friends LOL <3 
Hello :)
OMG The Anglerfish 
I hope you all enjoyed this post it was so much fun going to the museum stay tuned for more posts from my 4th of July weekend BYE

Love: Noel ;)<3

1 comment: