Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BFF AG SISTER COUSIN FOR LIFE!


    
Happy birthday to my BFF. I think our friendship is a special one mostly because we live far away from each other. But thank goodness that there is face time and texting so we can always talk - I don't know how long this post is going to be... but I hope you like it. You make me laugh and happy and I am very lucky to have a BFF like you. When you came down to Florida for the first time in 6 years I have to admit that I was scared that you would not like being around me; after the first 5 minutes I knew I had nothing to worry about. When we went to the Keys for the first time in 6 years I was so excited.  Back then Kanani was the girl of the year so we both had her and I let you use one of my AG dolls so we could play a doll game. Remember that one with the girl who brought new pets home all the time and we brought our dolls down stairs to hang out at the beach. We also played littlest pet shop, we tried to make a doll swing but we found out that duck tape does not work on wood. The last part of the trip to the Keys ended with a great Kanani luau. when we had to say good bye I was so sad thinking that we wouldn't talk or see each other till you or I go to visit at one of our houses. But on your birthday you got an Ipad so we started face timing all the time and started texting all the time. I did not have an iPod so I used my sister's iPod till I got my own, then we never stopped talking even on summer trips. I want to show you all the things that we did with a little song in the back ground.


Circle of Friends by American Girl Review NYC

Practice Makes Perfect

First Day of Summer Can't Wait to Talk

Just Got Rebecca

Just waiting for a friend like you

Lorraine and the girls




1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Can't wait until your BFF cousin wakes up so I can share this with her!
    xx
    Aunt Anne

    ReplyDelete