Sunday, April 20, 2014

Alice in Wonderland

Introducing Alice in Wonderland
. Noel / Alice
. Jade / the White Rabbit
. McKenna / Tweedle Dee
. Isabelle / Tweddle Dum
.Korra / the blue Caterpillar
. Annabel / the Mad Hatter
. Saige / the March Hare
. Charlotte, Fallon, Ember and Clara / the Cards
. Kanani / the Queen of Hearts

" Alice can you please kindly pay attention to your history lesson!' "Im sorry but how can one possibly pay attention to a book with no pictures in it."" My dear child there are plenty of good books without pictures in them." "In my world books would be nothing but pictures."  " Your world such nonsense now back to your history lesson."

"Nonsense thats it Dinah."

"Meow?"

You see in my world you wouldn't say meow, you would say "yes Miss Alice."
"Meow?" "Oh but you would talk, all the animals would talk, you would be just like people."
"Cats and rabbits would reside in fancy little houses. They would be dressed in shoes and hats and trousers. In a world of my own."
"All the flowers would have extra special powers. They would sit and talk to me for hours in a world of my own."

"I could listen to a babbling brook and hear a song that I can understand. I am going to keep wishing it would be that way, because my world would be a wonderland."
"Oh Dinah its just a rabbit in a waist coat AND A WATCH!. Goodness this is peculiar, Mister Rabbit please wait."

"Oh no, no, no, no - this will never do, I am really in a stew. No time to say goodbye, hello, I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!"


"How strange, what can a rabbit possibly be late for? Maybe its a party!"


"Please wait for me!"



"What a strange place for a party."

"Oh Dinah we really shouldn't be doing this, after all we haven't been invited and curiosity often gets me in trouble."

"GOOD BYE DINAH"

"Good bye!"





No comments:

Post a Comment