Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pets On A Rainy Day

Hay every one Noel typing ok so I'm the one who takes care of all the pets and today they are driving me up a wall. 

It's raining cats and dogs outside and of course my dog has to go out 


putting on Nanai's rain coat 




opening the door for her



If she could talk I'm sure she would be saying.... I'm cold I'm wet wrap me in a towel and warm me up please 

Going back to my room

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME PEPER! 

and now Coconut needs to go out too 

and of course the llama needs to go out side too 

before going out
and after.

Well you've seen the pets on a rainy day now I'm wet and cold and the llama is chewing on my rain coat as I'm typing right now.  Leave me a comment, my sisters and I love reading them. Come back soon hopefully we will get our Easter post up on the weekend its a big post thats all for now see yah!
                               
 Love:Noel and the pets 






1 comment:

  1. Noel, your post is so funny. Llama??? Hope all your pets are doing well. Thanks for sharing.
    XX
    Glo's mommy

    ReplyDelete