Friday, June 1, 2012

Homeschool Conference 2012

Each year my family travels to the Homeschool convention in Orlando, FL.  Here are a few photos from my recent trip!


Time to get packed up...



Finally we've arrived in our hotel room


After a quick change I'm ready to unpack & relax




Time to go exploring and check-in for our conference!


Check out all the beautiful scenery at our hotel



We've finally made it!


This place is HUGE and my feet are killing me


Who said I'm tired?  Let's do a little shopping



Great accessories but too expensive for me!


Thanks for coming back to see my photos - promise to post more soon. 
Noel <3

3 comments:

  1. What a fun trip. Love all of yor photos. Your cousin will be uplloading photos soon too.
    (((hugs)))
    Aunt Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute! I love your post! Can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get Noelle's backpack? It's so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete